HL & KNK

ENTRY HIGHLIGHT KNK TWITTER INSTAGRAM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
disclaimer
Hello and assalamualaikum everybody ! You can just call me Lia for short. I'm 16 years old this year and from Malaysia . This blog is dedicated to my lovely highlight and knk boys . In this blog, I will share anything that relates to highlight and knk. This blog is still new. I'll be posting more soon. There will be short story, fanart and more ! Stay tune! Last but not least, please give lots of love to this blog & our boys ! <3 Thankyou

Tagboard
Hello there! Please leave your footprint here <3

BLOG ARCHIVE;


My savings
Credits
Template : ArrienAmani
Owner: Lia
New blog !
Posted on Friday 11 August 2017 at August 11, 2017 | 0 chingu(s)


Image result for highlight kpop funny gif

Hello there ! Lia here. So this is officially my first post. So, I'll just going to tell you guys that this is a brand new blog that dedicated to my favourite boys, HIGHLIGHT & KNK !! In this blog, I'll post any related things about them. I've seperated them into their own categories because maybe the visitor is just light but not tinkerbell, or vice versa. But, I hope with this blog's existance, we can get to know more light and tinkerbell. I hope this blog will make your day better and can atrract more non-fans to be their fans! :) If I have more extra time, I'll post a tutorial on how I edit their photos too! But I can't promise that :') Just if I have extra time since I'm staying in hostel.

  Btw, if you want to have friends for fangirling, you can easily contact me through Twitter and Instagram ! I would really love too ! I also need more tinkerbell mutual in twitter and instagram. My username is @ladydujun for both Twitter and Ig . So, that's all as for now. I'll think I'll write a post about get to know highlight and knk for the start. Till then, see you again peeps ! <3 Don't forget to show your loves & supports to our boys !! <3 <3 See you then, annyeong !